Beat the Intro is the ultimate game for music lovers. Try to guess the song title and artists on your own or faster than your friends! Fun for 1-16 players!
Just say Alexa, enable Beat the Intro to get started!
Beat the Intro Skill Description
Welcome, music lovers, to the ultimate music game, Beat the Intro. Join Moozzo, our music expert and host, playing either on your own or competing with friends, as you try to guess the song title and artist as fast as possible, and learn something new every day along the way!
Three different play modes:
- Daily Challenge: Come back every day to face three new tracks and learn something as you play.
- Echo Buttons Mode: Play with Echo Buttons, buzzing in first to answer each track to earn points. Choose “with friends” when setting up a game. Then say “yes” when asked if playing with Echo Buttons. You can pay with up to 4 Echo Buttons, each one assigned to an individual or team.
- Team Mode: Play with friends in team mode, each taking turns to guess as fast as possible. Choose “with friends” when setting up a game. Then say “no” when asked if playing with Echo Buttons. You can have any number of friends divided across two teams in this mode.
Beat the Intro FreePlay:
- Play the “greatest hits of all time” and “today’s hits” packs for free.
Beat the Intro Unlimited (this is a monthly subscription service with an initial 14-day trial period):
- Play with the top hits from every category, including Pop, Hip Hop, RnB, Country, Motown, Classic Rock, Metal, Indie, Intros, Disco, Club, Love, and Decades (60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s, and 2010’s)
- Play unlimited games per day
- Thousands of tracks to play with
- Fun track facts: Learn something new every day with fun facts about artists, songs, and the music you love.
- Weekly leaderboards: Compete to have the highest daily challenge score for the week.
And, of course, to quit the Skill at any time, just say ‘Alexa, quit’. You can also say ‘stop,’ ‘cancel,’ and ‘exit’. Most of all, have fun and if you do, please do leave a review and let us know how you like it, together with suggestions for future packs.